- 112 min
- 13 Views
inaccurate to me.
A brilliant, screw-you-all type filmmaker...
to always land on his feet.
Mr. Verrill?|Hello, I'm Miss Wilding.
- How are you?|- Did you have a good flight?
- How was Switzerland?|- Switzerland? Fine.
Eggerton Gardens, please.
- I thought he was at Claridge's.|- He was.
He's got a house now.
You know what John is.
I mean, Mr. Wilson.
Hello, George. This is Mr. Verrill.|Is Mr. Wilson up yet?
Oh, yes. He's been up hours.|Been riding.
Mr. Verrill is here, Mr. Wilson.
- Pete!|- Johnny!
For God's sake!
- How the hell are you?|- All right.
Well, you're looking good, kid.
Isn't that swell?
- Same old Pete.|- Yeah.
- Care for some coffee?|- I'm fine.
- This is some joint you got.|- Isn't it?
- Did you get a load of the living room?|- Did I ever!
Miss Wilding, you can get the hell|out of here. There's no work today.
Well, what do you think of this outfit?
Hey, that's some getup|you got there, Johnny.
Of course it is.
I didn't get very much done on the book.
I don't mind. I just couldn't get started.
An then when I did,|I got hooked up with some dame.
- Hell, isn't it?|- It sure is.
...why you chased a dame|once you've had her.
Well, that's a shame. I think I've got|the cure for that, though: Africa.
You come down there with me|and you work on this script.
Not for guys like you and me, kid.|You just gotta pack up and go.
If you didn't write it before,|you weren't ready.
- You think so?|- I know so.
Well, when do you plan on leaving?
In a week or 10 days. We'll work here|and then we'll get our shots and take off.
That's good. How long are you|planning on staying there?
Oh, four or five months.|Long enough to make a picture.
- And have ourselves a safari.|- Safari?
Yeah, haven't you ever wanted|to shoot an elephant?
- No, I don't think so, John.|- Well, a lion or a buffalo.
This is a safari, kid. The real thing.
- Who's gonna pay for all this?|- Don't worry.
What's your financial situation?
- It remains unchanged.|- So you're broke?
Depends on what you call broke.|I owe a quarter million.
- Do you see a way out?|- This picture.
Now do you see why|I want to go to Africa?
...and it'll all seem worthwhile.
Okay, okay, John. How about a script?
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this White Hunter Black Heart script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"White Hunter Black Heart" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 17 Jul 2019. <https://www.scripts.com/script/white_hunter_black_heart_23385>.