- 106 min
- 80 Views
Oh, man. I can't get over|how different we look.
Maybe it's the uniforms?
of the crime scene,
would commit such crimes?
best describe this killer are...
...sadistic, intelligent and dangerous.
Do you have any idea|where you're going?
Good afternoon. May I help you?
Good afternoon. May I help you?
- What do we look for?|- His eyes.
- What do they look like?|- Like mine.
I'm just gonna do a little performance|piece with your partner.
I'll be back to do my solo with you.
One... Two.|One, two, three, four.
I could've killed you just now,|but what the hell... I love to play!
- Where's Donovan?|- Don't worry about your friend.
He's chilling out.
Come on, copper. Pig. Flatfoot.
- What are you gonna do?|- Game over.
Here's a new composition.
This one's called,|"First suffer, then die".
- You cheated.|- You're absolutely right.
I hadn't actually finished.
recommended neural information.
Neural sensor escalating.
Get them out of those|goddamn rigs right now!
- Get them down!|- Call the paramedics.
- Come on!|- We have this under control.
- Hold him! One, two...|- Just get him out!
He's going into shock.
What's wrong with that man?
The sensitivity calibrations|must've slipped just a tad.
- All clear!|- Go.
- We're losing him.|- Go ahead. Clear!
- Anything?|- We lost him.
Time is 15:
This is not supposed to happen.
I don't understand how|this could've happened.
- What about the fail-safes?|- They were supposed to be on-line.
They were on-line.|Of course they were.
I think somebody's been|tampering with my software.
Virtual Reality was meant to be safe|to train my law enforcement people.
That's why we're using convicts|to ferret out any glitches in the system.
I want it shut down immediately!
I don't understand.|They said this could never happen.
- You trust too much, Billy.|- Yeah.
Good to see you back in uniform,|even if it was only VR.
- Who?|- Sid 6.7.
Electrocution wasn't a part|of his weapons menu.
- What are you talking about?|- Methods of killing.
Automatic rifle, shotgun, handgun,|his hands, feet, teeth.
- Electrocution wasn't available.|- How do you know?
I checked the database while|everybody waited for Queen Deane.
I'll show you.
What are you doing?|Get away from that!
Hold it right there! Hey!
- I'm pressing charges.|- Easy!
Calm your VR ass down.
I'm trying to get you out of the hole|and you keep digging yourself back in.
- Did you bring my stuff?|- You're a damn ingrate.
I get you nine months off,|and all you can talk about is chalk.
Nine months off won't do me|any good for another 1 7 years.
- Chalk I can use right now.|- Yeah, but you shot the sushi chef.
You shot him eight times.|You mind telling me why?
- He wasn't real, Billy.|- You're supposed to pretend he was.
And pretend to die like Donovan?
You got a point there.
I'll give them what they want.|I'll be their guinea pig.
You take my advice as a friend.
Pull it together|or you'll pull yourself down.
- You're my only link to the outside.|- You can count on me.
- I know it.|- I'll be there on Tuesday.
Yeah. Me, too.
Metallic limb detected.
- It's the wrong door.|- Welcome back...cop.
Wait till I get you, Barnes!
You ain't no cop no more!
Motherf***er! You took Donovan|on that f***ing joyride!
What? You got nothing to say?
Who wants dark meat?!
Pick it up! Come on, pick it up!
You all see him? Huh?
I want everybody to take a good look!Rate this script:0.0 / 0 votes
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Virtuosity" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 23 Mar. 2023. <https://www.scripts.com/script/virtuosity_22891>.
Discuss this script with the community:
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.
If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite.