- 108 min
- 286 Views
(5.00 / 1 vote)
Colonel Armstrong, MG.
You can rest in the lounge. | Over here through the door.
Thank you, sir.
Martini, please, very dry.
Pardon me, Major, | but aren't you Cleve Saville?
- Yes. | - I'm Gifford, the club officer.
- You wouldn't remember me. | - I'm sorry.
- Really? | - Mm-hm. What's your assignment in Korea?
- Oh, I just thought... | - Deskjob? No, not yet, I'm glad to say.
By the way, | there's a 54th pilot in here for a weekend.
Carl Abbott. Hello.
- Well, it was nice to have seen you, Major. | - Thank you.
- Do you want a drink? | - Just got one.
Kevin, give me a double bourbon, will you? | And fill the major's up when he's through.
I got a sinus. It's chewin' me up. | You ever have a sinus? It's murder.
- Wait. You're Cleve Saville. | - That's what he said.
It's this sinus. I didn't connect. | Sure, we've been expecting you.
Kevin, put one on the fire, will you?
He's our group commander. | He flew with you.
Yeah. He goes way back too.
A killer. A hunter.
- When do you report? | - I fly out to Seoul at 1000 tomorrow.
That's my flight. | Do you want to have dinner with me?
- I'm meeting a gal at the Ichi-Ban restaurant. | - No, not if you have a date.
Major, I want you to come. OK?
- All right. Thanks. | - We'll have just one more and then we'll go.
Kevin. You're neglecting me.
No, thank you. I'm not staying.
He will take you, sir.
Do you, uh, speak English?
Fairly well, I think.
I came to tell you he won't be here.
It isn't like him to send a substitute.
Well, I'm not, but neither is it a bad idea.
- I'll go with you. | - Allow me.
- Carl? | - Don't waste your time.
I wouldn't like anyone to see him this way.
I know, but I want to take him with me.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)