- 93 min
- 353 Views
(0.00 / 0 votes)
Livin' in the USA
This is WBXT,|the voice of Fort Baxter.
...for a demonstration|of proper spark-plug maintenance...
...today at 0420, 0530 and 1455.
Those times again. 0420, 0530 and 1455.
- Did you win?|- Nope.
Private Wally Holbrook|reporting for duty.
- First assignment?|- Yes.
- OK. Motor pool?|- Yes, I...
- How old are you, son?|- Nineteen, sir.
Nineteen... So young.
- Got any money?|- Yes, sir.
- Give it to me.|- But...
It's all right.
You're going to take $700|in cash into Bilko's barracks?
- Yes, sir. Who, sir?|- Give me your hat, please.
- Well, good luck. And Godspeed.|- Thank you, sir.
Remember, if you need anything|at all, need any help...
- I'm lookin' for Sergeant Bilko.|- You're too late, junior, no more bets.
- No, no, no. I'm reporting in.|- Come on, Duane! Pull!
Dig deep, baby!
Come on! Come on!
Come on! Come on!
He's got no traction. And this horse!
Hey! What's goin' on?
No, no, not across the line.|Don't go across. Back. Just, back. Back.
- Are you OK, Duane?|- Sarge, I can't do this any more!
You did your best, Duane.|What's money, anyway?
So, Bilko, I finally won one. Pay up.
- Hurry up.|- Oh, so now we're on a schedule?
- Shall we go once more?|- Sarge! Please, no more. No more, Sarge.
Don't worry. I won't put you|through that again.
- He's finished. He's a loser.|- No one calls one of Bilko's men a loser.
I oughta... Hold me back! Aah.|No, no! Let me go! I'll kill him.
- Sarge, no.|- What's the matter, Ernie? Scared?
Sarge, please. That's all|the platoon's money-every cent.
Hey, you can't do that, man.
- Ready, Duane?|- Sure, Sarge.
See? He was just rollin' up the bet.
He's like a god.
Duane! Duane! Duane!
Duane! Duane! Duane!|Duane! Duane! Duane!
Walk him around and wipe him down.
Not the horse! Doberman.
I want it back on the post by tonight.|We have rules! Rules and regulations.
Teenagers! So irresponsible.
Actually, that's not a bad idea.|We could keep 'em in the storeroom.
- Hey, in the storeroom? Kids?|- Zimmy, they won't die.
In fact, that'll be our motto:|"They won't die. "
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)