- 106 min
- 1,291 Views
Davey! Oh, Davey, come here!
Edie, he's not going off to war, only Massachusetts.
Here, Davey... For the trip.
Go and become a gentleman, not like this riff-raff.
Hey! You want to stay in here?
If I had your brains, I'd go.
- His brains? Any brains! - Look who's talking.
- I don't know. - What?
- I don't know about that place. - You know it's not this place.
- Oh, shit. Kocus. - So what?
- Her idea. - Yeah, right.
- Hey, Bear. - Hey, Kocus.
Your sister can come in, only she'll have to wash her hands.
No. I didn't know the man.
Hey! Take it to the alley!
Yo, man! Come on! Don't let him do that! Come on! Yeah!
Hit the Jew!
Give 'em hell, kid!
Look at me.
- Goddamnit, David. - I had to.
- Such an opportunity and you do this! - I had to!
- Fine. - Fine?
Take a look at this place. You want this life?
- You're going to miss the bus. - We'll make it.
- Who did you fight with? - Kocus.
You can fit in or hack around with a chip on your shoulder.
- All right. All right, I'll fit in. - They came to you, not you to them.
- Goodbye, Sarah. - Bye, David.
You kids wait over there.
Change your shirt.
- What did the other guy look like? - Worse.
Got to go, Dad.
Go. Make us proud.
- Bye. - Bye.
- Hi, Coach. - Welcome to Cabot.
I had a little accident. It's nothing.
- Let me get this for you. - Thanks.
- How was your trip? - Fine. I slept.
- Good. How's your dad? - Fine.
- What father wouldn't be? - Yeah.
- Jesus, this is a high school! - Yeah. It's your high school.
- Thanks for the lift. - I'll get your bag.
Thanks. I'll see you at practice.
Just a minute. I meant to ask you... Do you have any diet problems?
- Turnips. - Turnips. I can't eat them, either.
I'd better let you get settled.
They're great kids, don't get me wrong. But they're privileged.
What do you mean?
Don't tell people more than they need to know.
- See you at practice. - All right.
Pleased to meet you. Rip Van Kelt, Jack Connors, Charlie Dillon.
We're the big men on campus.
- It's true. - Where you from?
- Scranton, PA. - Scranton?
- It's in America, Connors. - No shit.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)