(0.00 / 0 votes)
Good morning,Las Vegas. 5::58 in the a.m.
Gonna be some heat tonight,ringside.
F***! Freddy !
Man ! What--
Freddy, sh*t, man !
Now what we gonna do? Huh?
- Hank ain't gonna like this, man.-
Ain't gonna like this.
He's dead, he's not dead?What?
they don't even know I'm standin'here talkin' to you, man.
- You let him out of your sight?-Just for a minute.Just for one little minute. I swear.
- That's half my undercard fight.- I know. I know.
- That's Arum's fighter.- Who's keepin'an eye on Chiquito?
I'm sure Arum's got somebodywatchin' him like a hawk.
- Tell me what you got.- Male Hispanic, mid-'20s.
Smell of alcohol.
Aurelio Chiquito Rosario.
- Chiquito?- Yeah. You know him?
- Hey.- Did you see All My Children yesterday?
- You know. The one who'salways in a bad mood.- Yeah.
- She left him.- She left?
- She took a hike.- Sorry, man.
What an idiot.Anyway.
Yeah.Just a minute.
Phone call for you guys.Joe Domino.
- What?- Joe Domino.
- You f***ed up in the Garden.- Well, f*** you,I f***ed up in the Garden.
Okay. Gimme that.Hello?
Hank and Joe, fellas.I gotArtie here. You know,Joe's guy.
Hey, boys, it's Artie.How you doin' ?
- Uh, not too bad.- Fine, I mean--
- How short?- 6:
- Well, for money you mean?- Yeah.- No !
Uh,Joe, do you mind not sayin'the Lord's name in vain?
You guys there?Undercard to Tyson.
- You'll be seen in 109 countries.- Hundred and ten.
- Uh--- We are there. Yeah.
No. No, no, no, no.We're not there. Listen.
Give us five minutesto talk and call us back.
- Hey ! What are you doing?- Uh-- Wh-Wh--
Who are these over-the-hillfucks?
Wh-What the hell are you doing?I mean, 50 grand.
This is nothin'. This is nothin'.We can make a better deal.
- I know these guys.- Come on, man. Come on !
They wouldn't be callin' usif they didn't need us.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Play It to the Bone" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 6 Dec. 2022. <https://www.scripts.com/script/play_it_to_the_bone_15975>.