- 99 min
- 5 Views
Always the same thing. | You'll find one on every boat,
Well, gentlemen, last night out.
- Dutch treat, of course. | - Of course.
- Of course. | - What'll it be?
- Bourbon and soda. | - Make mine the same.
- Come, Wilson, that's no drink! | - Well, that's all I ever take.
You know, it's a downright shame
You don't know what you've | missed. Fine cultural background,
YMCA, beautiful library, and...
And our Rotary Club. Well, gentlemen,
I can imagine.
Let's see, that's 15 for mine, isn't it?
- Yes. There's no special tonight. | - There's twenty.
Hi, boys! Make that two. Make it three.
- Make it four. | - Thank you, no. I don't indulge.
So, you're too good to drink with me, huh?
Well, good night, gentlemen.
Hey, what's the matter? I | asked you to have a drink.
- And I refused. | - Oh, no. You can't do that.
Go on, knock me down!
- What? | - Inebriated.
He did, did he?
So, you think I'm inebriated, huh?
I'll show you if I'm inebriated.
with anybody on any boat.
I wouldn't do that if I were you, sir.
I realize. I realize.
I want to show you something.
A man overboard! Man overboard!
- Man overboard! | - Help! Help!
- Man overboard! | Ahoy! Ahoy!
There's two of them.
It's Ryan. No, Wilson. | He jumped in to save him.
- That's the stuff. | - Who is it?
That's the stuff, pal.
How you feeling?
Dizzy? Little weak, huh?
- Take it easy! | - You slugged me!
No, I didn't, pal. Honest, | I didn't. Honest, I didn't.
Hey, wait a minute.
Why, this is a boat. What's the idea?
- Why, you saved my life last night! | - I... What'd I want to do that for?
Now, wait a minute. Wait a minute!
- But that wasn't a sailor with an oar. | - Yes, it was.
So help me, Mr. Wilson.
- What did you call me? | - Wilson. Mr. Wilson. Your name.
- I'll go get the doctor. | - Sit down!
- I can get the doctor in just a minute. | - No, sit down!
Why, that's real!
Say, listen to me.
- What fight? | - Don't you read the papers?
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this I Love You Again script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"I Love You Again" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 25 Feb. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/i_love_you_again_10499>.