- 96 min
- 3,437 Views
(5.00 / 1 vote)
Come, little children
I'll take thee away
- Into a land|- Emily!
Come, little children
- The time's come to say|- Elijah! Elijah!
- Hast thou seen my sister Emily?|- Nay.
But look. They conjure.
Oh, God. The woods!
- She's done for.|- Not yet!
You wake my father.|Summon the elders. Go!
- Ahh.|- Oh, yes.
- Emily.|- Huh?
Oh, look.|Another glorious morning.
It makes me sick!
- Sisters! - Yes, Winnie.|- We're coming, Winnie.
Right away. Sorry.
Must've been an imp.
My darling.|My little book.
Wake up. Wake up, darling.
Yes. Oh, come along, darling.|There you are.
- Sorry.|- Hello. Hello.
Leave her be.|She hath done her chore.
- You're right, I'm wrong.|- Mmm.
Ah-ah-ah. I got it. It's heavy.|You do that, I'll do this.
" Mix blood of owl|with the herb that's red.
Turn three times,|pluck a hair from my head.
Add a dash of pox|and a dead man's toe. "
- Dead man's toe, and make it a fleshy one.|- Dead man's toe!
Deadman's toe|Add a deadman's toe
Deadman's toe|Deadman's t-
Dead, dead, dead, dead|Dead, dead, dead, dead
- Uh-oh. Deadman's toe|- Fresh one.
- Deadman, deadman|- Deadman's toe, add a-
Will you two stop that!|I need to concentrate!
She needs to concentrate.
"Green newt saliva. "
- I-I smell a child.|- Ehh, what dost thou call that?
- A child.|- Hmph!
Sisters, gather 'round.
- One thing more, and all is done.|- Yes?
Add a bit of thine own tongue.
Oh, Winnie, thou art divine.
'Tis ready for tasting.
One drop of this|and her life will be mine.
- I mean, ours.|- Yeah.
All right, girl.
Open up your mouth.
- No!|- A boy!
- Get him, you fools!|- I got him. I knew I smelled a boy!
I got him. Come on. Come on.
- Get away!|- Here you go.
- Get away from my potion!|- Ohh!
- Winnie!|- My potion!
- Look.|- Ahh!
Sisters, prepare thyselves.
'Tis her life force.|The potion works!
Take my hands.|We will share her.
Oh, Winnie,|how generous of thee.
I am beautiful!|Boys will love me!
But it's a start!
Winifred, thou art|a mere sprig of a girl.
once I suck the life out of|all the children in Salem!
Let's brew another batch!
- Hag.|- Uh-oh.
Sisters, did you hear|what he called you?
Whatever shall we do with him?
- Hang him on a hook and let me play with him?|- No!
Book, darling, come to Mommy.
Yes. His punishment|must be more fulsome,
Dazzle me, my darling.
amnesia, bunions,|chilblains, cholera.
- We can do better than that, I think.|- Yes.
Let's see what we have. Oh!
but to live forever|with his guilt.
- As what, Winnie, as what? - As|what, Winnie, as what? - Jump back!
Twist the bones|and bend the back.
Trim him of his baby fat.
Give him fur,|black as black.
- Just... -|Like... - This.
- Open!|- Witches!
Daughters of darkness!|Open this door!
- Hide the child! -|The child! - Come on!
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Hocus Pocus" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 29 Sep. 2022. <https://www.scripts.com/script/hocus_pocus_10036>.