(0.00 / 0 votes)
The Road To Reality.
An oasis of calm in here, mad out there.
Gorgeous day for it, though, innit?
Never been in here before.
I like your hat.
Having a bad day?
Oh. Not till I showed up, eh?
I won't bite.
Don't worry, I'm going now.
Have a good day. Stay happy.
I ain't nicked nothing. Honest, guv'nor.
Beep, beep, beep, beep.
Oh, no, no, come on.
That's just brilliant, that is.
Oh, no, I didn't even get a chance|to say goodbye.
# You'll never get it right|cos when you're laid in bed at night
# Watching...roaches climb the wall
The music's stopped.
It stopped ages ago.
Yeah, I was just enjoying the silence.
What's so funny?
I don't know!
Can you just...
Oh, your sister's woken up, Poppy.
Suzy, what's that?
What is it? Is that your latest conquest?
Oh, bless him!
Don't you ever pray that you're adopted, Suzy?
You got me, Zoe.
- Ssssh!|- Who are you shushing?
No, no, no, no, no, no.
Dawn, will you shut up?|Because no-one else can get a word in.
- Sssssh.|- Fingers on lips.
Fingers on the tits.
Can I borrow yours?
Chicken fillets. Lunch, anyone?
- Oh, hello!|- Can I have a go?
Of course you can, Dawn, you don't need to ask.
You have gone down in my estimation.
I'm sorry, Alice.
- I don't get why you wear them, Poppy.|- Oh, don't you?
I mean, you just put them in your bra...
I like the way they make me feel, Suzy.
- Like a natural woman.|- That's right.
Oh, look, you've got three tits!
She's like you, Zoe.
- No, that's three nipples.|- Oh, right.
Have you got three nipples?
- Over you go.|- Oh, that's quite nice. Do that again.
Oh, really? Oh!
- Thank you.|- I've got a bird's eye view.
Come on, ladies, cop a load of this.
Oh, yeah, roll up, roll up.
Look at that!
- It's good, isn't it?|- They're amazing.
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
Time to get up, sleepyhead.
Cup of tea here.
Come on. You can do it.
That's it. That's it, nearly there.
Oh, here we go.
- And she's up! Hey.|- Thanks.
You all right?
Yeah, I slept good.
I heard you.
- I don't snore.|- I know. You never have.
- I don't.|- I don't.
- Did they?|- Yeah.
- What's the time?|- About 10 past 12.
- They've got a bit of work to do.|- Have they?
- Dawn's late with her dissertation.|- Oh, no. When are your exams?
Of course you are.
- I'm cool.|- Yeah.
I'm just really stressed.
What? Like an Eskimo with a headache?
- Does anyone want any toast?|- Yeah.
- Yes, please.|- With marmalade, two slices.
Yeah, I know, cut on the diagonal.
- Yeah.|- No crusts.
- Got it. Oh, do you know what?|- What?
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Happy-Go-Lucky" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 4 Dec. 2021. <https://www.scripts.com/script/happy-go-lucky_9617>.