- 134 min
- 57 Views
Good.|Do you want to know how to win?
Be the only one with a sword.
Give him a hand! He fought well!
Well done. John.
Once in a lifetime, you meet a man|so fearless. no man can touch him.
As sure as the sun will rise.|there's a man who's better than me.
It could be you.
- He looks strong. Is he good?|- Try him and see!
Go on. Mark. But don't hurt him.
So, you're Mark, are you?|I'm Lancelot.
- Are you ready?|- I'm ready.
You don't have to kill me to win.
Can I give you some advice?|Don't drop your sword.
Is this your sword?|Give him a hand!
- Well done. Mark!|- How did you do that?
- Was that a trick?|- No. That's the way I fight.
Could I do it?|Tell me. I can learn.
Study your opponent, so you know|what he'll do before he does it.
- I can do that.|- And wait for the critical moment.
- I can do that.|- You can't care about your life.
Come on! Quickly!
Shut the doors!
Burn it down.
We'll be burnt alive!
We need water! Get water!
- No! Wait till they've gone!|- We'll be dead by then!
Last night, men from this village|killed three of my people.
In reprisal,|I have destroyed your village.
The borderlands have been lawless|long enough.
Know now. that I am the law!
There she is.
Mind the dog!
- Come here, milady.|- Wait.
- Milady ...|- I won't be much longer.
Anne, take my place.
No, no, please. You poor people,|after such a terrible Journey.
We didn't know|where else to turn, milady.
They say we're outlaws.|They say we crossed the border.
I know. It's all Lies. He means|to frighten us into submission.
- Don't give in to him. We'll fight.|- I'm not the yielding kind.
- God keep you safe, milady.|- And you. Now, go.
If he doesn't get what he asks,|he has the power to take it.
Oswald ...|You say nothing.
- You know what I think. child.|- Yes, I suppose I do.
Now leave me.|Oswald, stay.
- I had hoped to have more time.|- Don't you know your own heart?
I know what I want.|I want to marry.
I want to live and die in Leonesse.
But I can't have everything I want,|can l?
Yes. I know.|You're right, of course.
No more words. Let it be done.
I was so proud to hold you|in my arms at your birth.
Poor Arthur. The only dowry|I bring him is a land in danger.
- But I shall love him. Oswald.|- You should. child.
He has such gentleness in his eyes.
It could be an ambush.|Look to the trees!
Protect the carriage!
Don't break the line.
It's all right.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)