- 75 min
- 6 Views
BREAKING THE CODE
Sorry to make you wait, sir.
- ... And you are Mr. Spurling. - No, Turing: T - U - R - I - N - G.
Mike Ross, Detective Sgt.
I catch this.
Would you like to come with me, Lord?
- Is this your list? - If.
A shirt five fish knives,
It is not a big thing.
You said ... you told the police, told ...
Okay, yes. I called George.
- George, what? - I do not know.
Who is that man?
- But you know his name. - Oh yeah. Someone told me.
What did you say, sir?
That man, George, could be a thief.
Who told you?
in the tavern ... plan the robbery.
This man, George, did you hear ...
make some kind of plan to steal at home?
Or at least that I have understood. That's what he told me.
This ... young man, brushes, told me
I knew the man who was talking ... George.
He recognized it, you see.
I had my eyes open, but not really pay much attention.
What kind of brushes sold?
I have forgotten it.
Yes, I'll try.
- ... And lying is wrong. - But I was scared.
Alan, are you?
- Oh God! She is my mother. - Here it is, excuse me.
It was in the garden, you see. Excuse me.
Alan, honey! Do not you show your friend?
Yes, I'm sorry. This is ... Christopher Morcom.
- How are you, Christopher? - How are you, Mrs. Turing.?
Pleased to meet you at last. Alan has told me all about you, and I said - How are you, Christopher? - How are you, Mrs. Turing.?
Pleased to meet you at last. Alan has told me all about you, and I said
Let's move on.
Here we go.
Let's sit down, and you will sit here next to me.
- How long have you been in Sherborne? - A year ... Alan Turing.
- What has gone well? - A lot. - How long have you been in Sherborne? - A year ... Alan Turing.
- What has gone well? - A lot.
- I'm very impressed with Sherborne. - Not so wonderful.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this Breaking the Code script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Breaking the Code" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 20 Jun 2019. <https://www.scripts.com/script/breaking_the_code_4647>.