- What does he call this painting? - "Irony".
Write him down, please.
- Whatever I pay you, it's not enough. - True.
I can't explain it, Jane.
It's not so much what he knows, but...
...what he understands.
Standing on the back of a hand.
Not to forget you. To endure.
- Has this boy been tested? - Just the Stanford-Binet.
His numbers are here.
This is extraordinary.
- Where's the rest of his stuff? - Apparently...
What about the father?
- Did you send them our material? - Yes, but I don't know if she'll respond.
Well, keep trying.
Mai tai. Did I say "margarita"?
I don't think so.
Discuss this Little Man Tate script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Little Man Tate" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 17 Jan. 2018. <http://www.scripts.com/script/little_man_tate_1337>.