- 99 min
- 1,526 Views
Sit down and shut up, you old fool.
- On... bug-eye boy.|- What?!
Big balls, huh? Big cojones, huh?
- I'll take that bet.|- Ready? And fight!
- FBl! Everybody freeze.|- Don't move.
- John!|- A little help down here, please?
No doubt. Are you all right?
I'm just takin' a bath|with Old Yeller down here.
Could you open the cage? I'm a married man.|I'm not used to this much attention.
Satellite TV and a six-pack|do not a full life make.
You gotta understand. I'm not like you.
On the street, I gotta keep it simple.
OK. We've got a live one, people.|Conference room in five.
- Got it.|- Good. Bring it here.
- Nice.|- You too grown for this shit, man.
Lester Vesco,|serving a life sentence formurder,
has escapedfrom a federalpenitentiary.
- I don't know. We've never been on one.|- How fast can you get ready?
Well, you look ready to me.
Grab your medicine.
Got your seat belt on?
- Yup.|- Let's roll.
Lester Vesco. Not a nice man, people.
We got him, but the money|was never recovered.
Never convicted. Worked in the bank.
Now it looks like she's in the wind.
So we find her,|we find Lester, we find the money.
- Get some warrants. Set up a surveillance.|- Great. Malcolm and I can stay here
and hit the phones.
No, no, I've got something special|planned for you two.
Sherry's got a long-lost grandmother|in Cartersville, Georgia.
That's all, people.
- There's Big Momma.|- What a classic scene.
Genteel old lady, pruning her roses.
- Got it.|- You know what, man?
I'm just here to catch a bad guy.|If it goes down hard, so be it.
Hey, what do we have here?
Nah, you bring them over.|That's how you meet the new neighbours.
- Malcolm!|- Four and a half minutes.(3.00 / 1 vote)
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Big Momma's House" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 7 Mar. 2021. <https://www.scripts.com/script/big_momma's_house_4056>.