- NOT RATED
- 95 min
- 103 Views
Mmm. I understand.
- Hmm. | - It reeks of chains.
- It's a man's life out there, Phile. | - But why did you leave Africa?
Why? Oh, um, | get married, you know.
Oh, yes. Plenty. | But they weren't white.
- Must they be white? | - Um - Hmm.
Ah, Mrs. Patterson. | What are you doing with those?
Phile, drink up the pop | and lend a hand with this.
Don't overwork him, Mr. Baines.
- Does everybody make a living? | - Everybody.
- Even Papa? | - Just a slave really.
- Not an easy life like us. | - Can you make a living in Africa?
Make a living?
You can make a fortune. | Make anything you like.
Yes. And shoot 'em too.
- If they don't get you. | - Can I show her the gun?
Leave it be, Phile.
Good morning, Mr. | Baines. Till Monday.
- Ta, ta. | - No business to keep that gun in the house.
Come along, Master Phillipe. | Sit down there. Get on to that salad.
Baines is going to take me | for a walk this afternoon.
No, he isn't. | Not with all this work to do.
- There'll be time enough for both. | - Oh, please.
Work first, | and pleasure afterwards.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this The Fallen Idol script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"The Fallen Idol" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 29 May 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/the_fallen_idol_20187>.