- 99 min
- 18 Views
- Are you getting off at Austin?|- Huh? Yeah.
- Going home?|- Sort of.
- Visiting?|- Yeah.
- Relatives.|- Yeah.
- What kind?|- Mother and brother.
- Mother's getting married.|- Hmm.
- Is he nice?|- My brother?
- No. The man your mother's gonna marry.|- Oh.
Haven't met him.
- I'm Susan.|- Michael.
- So you live here?|- Yeah.
Ah.|So when do you take your test?
Oh, I don't know.|It's a self-study,
so you can take it|whenever you're ready.
Just don't think|that I'm ready yet.
Well, there's one way|to find out.
- Give me a hug!|- Oh, I stink. I've been on a bus.
I don't care.
- How's it goin'?|- Good, good, good.
Shouldn't you be out clubbing motorists|or something?
- Oh, I see.|- They're not as mobile.
So...|how's it goin'?
- You hirin'?|- Yeah.
Hear she's dating a small-time hood that|bought the Ember, if you're interested.
I'm here for the wedding. Tell me|about Ed. Did you run a check on him?
- No, I did not.|- Bullshit, I know you did.
All right, a small one.|But he's clean.
- No moving violations, no nothin'?|- Not in Texas.
Hurray for Mom.
I don't know.|I, uh...
I don't play the lottery.|It's a waste of money.
- No. No.|- No? Okay.
- How 'bout you, Michael?|- I wouldn't believe it.
If it were true,|I'd smile.
I don't know.|Come on, Mom, what?
You know I can't make decisions,|but, um...
Two of 'em,|with everything on it.
- Extra cheese?|- Yeah.
So how long you|gonna stay, Michael?
Maybe a little while.|See some friends.
We got an opening,|if you're looking for somethin'.
Thanks.|It's a kind offer.
Helpful,|but not mandatory.
If I put in a good word,|they'd probably take him, no problem.
In the next 60 seconds, you can become|Texas' newest millionaire!
- Are you registered somewhere?|- Michael,
when you're getting married|at 56, you don't register.
Can you get me some quick picks|while you're out?
- Sure. How many?|- Oh, five or so.
Don't wait up.
Mind if I sit?
How is it you can show your face|without getting hurt?
I squared with everyone.
- Everyone?|- Okay.
So how are you?
Tommy, this is|Michael Chambers.
- To who?|- A good guy.
Never heard of him.
Let Tommy buy you a drink.|You'll buy him a drink, won't you?
- I'll buy him a drink.|- Some other time.
Good to see you.
- Nice to meet you.|- Uh, yeah.
- What the hell was that?|- What?
- Don't have an aneurysm.|- Let's go in the back.
It's like goddamn|Sea World in here.
- Hey, did you get my Twinkie?|- Huh?
- My Twinkie. Did you get it?|- I'm sorry, you wanted a Twinkie?
- I'm kidding, Michael.|- Oh, okay.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)