- 103 min
- 141 Views
Let's call in, huh?
Hello, this is Alpha and Beta, over.
We read you, Alpha Beta. Location, over.
Over and out.
What's going on?
Wait a minute!|Oh, Christ! Arabs!
- What're you talking about?|- Chrissakes!
Base? This is Alpha Beta.
Come in. Come in, base.
I bet it's Arabs. I saw a TV show.|This is what they do.
- Come in, base. This is Alpha Beta.|- Jesus!
- They're lowering us now.|- What's happening? What's wrong?
- We're jammed!|- Jammed?
I'll get you! Here,|I'll get your ass! I'll get you!
Get out of there!
That's the ticket. Let's go.
- Hey, Vince.|- Gee, I can't believe this trade.
All they got is pitchers.
What're we doing up here?|I don't understand.
Oh, there's reasons. I mean,|you know, I don't just do things.
- All right. Any problems?|- None.
Fabulous. Fabulous work.
- He wants a million, five.|- No sweat.
- By tomorrow.|- What?
- I'm sorry. That's what he said.|- That's completely nuts!
How the hell does he expect me|to come up with that money?
Do you know how tied up I've been?|I haven't even met the bride's family yet.
If it was up to me, you could take|two weeks, but that's what he told me!
Okay. I just have to|work something out, that's all.
Thanks for everything.|How's the wife?
She's fine. You know,|she's taking up tennis?
- No kidding?|- Yeah.
I can never get the hang of it.|I don't know what the hell it is.
- Take it easy.|- You too, Vince.
Okay, here we go, Mr. Hirschorn.|Just open your mouth, please.
Mr. Hirschorn,|take your hand down...
...put your head back,|open your mouth.
Mr. Hirschorn,|I cannot work this way.
Your tooth is not a "he."
It's nerves, enamel,|rotten and it's gotta go.
- No big deal.|- Seventy-two years.
- Your tooth's had a wonder...|- Dr. Kornpett.
- Your wife is on the line.|- I'll be right there.
But I want you to know|what kind of a tooth this was.
It's an extraordinary tooth.
How's it going?
The tent up? Terrific.
- Yes, she's here being very domestic.|- Hi.
- She says hi.|- And remember the wine.
Oh, and remember the wine.
No. Not Beaujolais.|Get something fancier.
- A St. Emilion or a good California.|- Cabernet's great.
Sweetheart, I'll believe it|when I see him.
No, I'll behave myself.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)