- 103 min
- 6 Views
Got any coffee on you?
Now I can retire.
Well, there's your | good-neighbor policy.
Come on, honey. | That's good neighborin'. There we are.
- Hello, kids. There you are. | - Hello.
I'll wait a bit on you | till the other one.
- Gimme your hat and get your mind off your wife. | - That hat's all right?
- Yes, your hat's all right. | - That's my hat.
Now, see here, A.J. | I should have been more fiirm.
- Don't be a square from Delaware. Get hep to yourself. | - What kind of talk is that?
- I have your table, Mr. Mason. | - Thank you, Harvey. Come on, Pottsie.
Hey, Phil, do those two | come here very often?
Well, I haven't seen | the mortician before...
but that old mountain goat | in the blue serge...
Well, you see, I like goats. | Lovely animals.
No, thanks. | I think I'll horn in on the old goat.
The usual. Lemonades.
- What did you order? | - Lemonade.
How do you like Tony De Marco? | Great, isn't he?
That's a good one.
A.J., look. | We have company.
Well, we just dropped in | for a nightcap.
- Andy, this is entirely your father's idea. | - What?
Well, I do, but I didn't say when. | I've got till Monday morning.
- You be sure to explain to her | that this is just lemonade.
- Lemonade. | - Lemonade.
And you don't have to | wait either, gentlemen.
All right, girls. | Grab your partners and let's go.
Come on up. That's the idea. There we go.
There you are.
Oh, hello, Andy. | Where are you?
Club New Yorker? | Oh. Potter's with you?
The last time he had champagne was | on our honeymoon. It was at Niagara.
I'll look after him.
Is Vivian there? | Put her on.
Hold on. I'll call her. | Oh, Vivian!
- Yes, Blossom. | - Phone, dear.
- Who is it? | - Andy.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this The Gang's All Here script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"The Gang's All Here" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 20 Nov. 2019. <https://www.scripts.com/script/the_gang%27s_all_here_20283>.