Good afternoon.|My name s Andreas Ramsfjell.
Was the banner for me?|Yes.
I like making a bit of a fuss.|It's nice banner.
I have a car that's newer,|but it's in the shop.
- Are you comfortable?|- Yes.
I'll turn the radio on if you like.
I'd rather not.
- Where are we going?|- To your place.
Here are the keys|to the apartment.
- And this is where your new job is.|- What kind of job is it?
You're an accountant|at a contractor's down town.
A good firm.
- Is that a problem?|- No.
You'll get used to it.
- Ravnsfjell, is that right?|- Ramsfjell. With an M.
- Hvard.|- Andreas.
- Welcome.|- Thanks.
- Want a gum?|- No thanks.
- That's me.|- Say hello to Andreas.
- Hello. Harald.|- Andreas.
Andreas, this is Vigdis.|He'll be working in accounting.
- Excellent. That's Ivar.|- Hello.
Well...|Here we are.
- Nice office.|- Yeah.
A little cash.|Until you get a bank account.
Nothing wrong with the booze.
I've been drinking all night,|but it doesn't work.
Doesn't work.|My head's still clear. It's terrible.
Don't listen to him. He's drunk.
There's no point.
And philosophical.|Drunk and philosophical.
I used to like hot chocolate.|But it's not any good now.
And hot chocolate's supposed to be|nice. Dark and tasty.
- Just imagine the smell.|- You'll get used to it.
It's not just hot chocolate.|That was just an example.
It doesn't taste any good.|And it's all like that.
Hot chocolate, pussy and burgers.
- Nothing has any taste.|- What's your point?
It's not that it need to be nice|all the time. But once in a while...
Andreas, what happened?
You can't just sit here.
Don't touch me.
Harald? Come here for a second.
Andreas, what's happened?
Don't touch me. I'm OK.
Sorry about this.
Stupid of me.
Thanks for the ride.
- Hello.|- Hello, Andreas.
- Do you want some?|- Thanks.
Hello. Want some cake?
- I'm sorry.|- Anything we can do for you?
- No...|- It's important that you're happy.
Just let me know if you need a new|computer or a chair or whatever.
- Everything's fine.|- You're not too busy?
No. It's fairly simple.|Not too much.
Just let me know.
- Can I sit here?|- Please do.
- It's got to be comfortable as well.|- Right. Must be nice to sit on.
- All of them are nice.|- Not all of them.
A lot of them are nice.|That one's cool.
- But it takes up a lot of space.|- Can't put it in a corner.
- Can't put that one in a corner.|- What about that one?
- It looks comfy, and...|- Not a bit too casual?
- I don't want to be a snob, but...|- Casual style. Good idea.
I think you're right.|Difficult to choose.
- Any plans tonight?|- No, I'm free.
You're welcome to join us.
- Something wrong?|- No.
- How's that new girl doing?|- Better than we thought.
- What do you do?|- I sell kitchen interiors.
And what do you do|in the evenings?
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this The Bothersome Man script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"The Bothersome Man" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 15 Oct. 2019. <https://www.scripts.com/script/the_bothersome_man_6713>.