- 93 min
- 226 Views
Don't play, we've got people here.
If I gave you $1,000,000|would you be mad at me?
- Sure!|- You would?
Still? That's a beautiful dress|you've got on.
It is. You know, I can see them...|Sexy.
Think I won't keep it?|I will keep it. Believe that.
I know you will take it.
There you go.|One, two, three...
...four, five, six, seven, eight.
One, two, three, four,|five, six, seven, eight.
Two, three, four,|five, six, seven, eight.
Try again from the top.|Come on, you're dancing! You love it!
OK, once again.|Five, six, seven, eight!
Look in the mirrors at yourselves.|You got attitude. You got strength.
Attitude, come on...|Molly, watch your line.
Be proud! You're dancers.|You love dancing.
That's it. We've got potential here.|We've got real potential.
- Hey, Tony, how's your love life?|- All right.
- You know why I order so many drinks?|- You're an alcoholic.
No.|Because I love to watch your walk.
- Oooh, oooh! I like that!|- Great walk.
How are you, Margaret?|Freddie, where's my order?
- Am I your booking agent?|- You don't want to share?
I don't need your hand-me-downs.
- How late are you working tonight?|- Till three.
Good guys are hard to find.
Why don't you try the army?
- Are we on later?|- No, I can't make it.
- Lately, I've been career oriented.|- What's that mean?
I don't have time for relationships|right now.
Well, let me tell you something.
Guys like you aren't relationships,|you're exercise.
- Don't you want to stay for breakfast?|- No, I'm not hungry.
- What's wrong?|- Nothing.
I just want to get something|going today.
- You will.|- I'll see you later.
- I'll miss you.|- You don't have to say that, Jackie.
I know I don't.
or even a roadshow,|a musical of some sort.
like weightlifting and stickball
and push-ups, and...
It's like you're invisible.
They make you feel|like you're wasting your time.
Why be down on yourself?|You know what you can do.
You've been doing choruses|for six years.
Don't you want to do something|that's all you?
A woman's dancing career|is half as long as a man's.
So I have half as many chances|as you of making it.
- I've got to be real with myself.|- I don't know, I guess so.
- See you later.|- Will you come tonight?
- It's the last show.|- I don't think I can make it.
- Why the excuses?|- What excuses?
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this Staying Alive script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Staying Alive" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 4 Aug. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/staying_alive_18841>.