- 117 min
- 124 Views
I'm all out of spares.|Should have been home hours ago.
That's got it.
Thanks.|See you in a half hour.
Get me out of this trap!
I didn't touch your fag rags,|you understand?
Who the hell else touched them then?|There's only you and me in here.
- Piss off!|- Hey, man, don't fuckin' tell me to piss off.
I just did, asshole.
Come on.|Come on, big cowboy.
- Come on!|- Get ya down there!
- Kick the shit out of him!|- Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey!|What's going on in there?
Kill the mother!
Die, you fucker!|You son of a bitch!
You goddam scum!|I'll kill you!
Will you take it easy?
Put him up here.
Doc, keep your shoes|in one place, man.
F*ck you too.
Come on.|Get on the table.
Hey. Hey!|Stick, we gotta go!
I want to ask you a question.|Do you think it's humane...
Come on, man.|Let's get out of here.
All right,|we got three minutes.
Let go.|Let go, man.
Get in the box.|Get in the box!
- Okay. See you next week.|- Right.
- Good night.|- Good night. Thanks.
Are we out?
- We out?|- Yeah.
- Who's this?|- Uh, that's, uh, Maria McGuire.
I hope so.|That's all we got.
May I, uh-|Thank you.
- See the game last night?|- No, no. I missed it.
Whoa. Don't get your hands|too close to his mouth.
- Yeah, I'd like another cup of coffee, please.|- Okay.
- And I'd like a side order of sausage.|- You bet.
- How long has he been in there?|- About ten minutes.
- That is disgusting.|- Really?
My God. Do you eat like that|in front of your mother?
- It's an old family custom.|- Well, I'll tell ya, it's not healthy.
No, but I'm afraid|you're gonna tell me.
You've got to savour|the qualities of the cuisine.
First the smell-|Oh, for Christ's sake-
There he is. Come on. Let's go.|Pay the cheque.
Come on. Let's get the forklift up here.|Come on. Let's go.
There he is.
All right, he's not here.|You check upstairs. I'll take the docks.
Oh, no, no. I picked up the cheque.|You take the fish.
Pardon me. Excuse me.|Sorry. My fault.
Sorry. Oh, God.
What do you think you're doin'?
- Hey!|- Freeze!
Now you're under arrest.
Oh, God, I hate this part.
I'm on fire
- Took you long enough.|- It's my one desire
- Desire to win|- Free air, man. Free air.
- You have no idea. -|Yeah. Let's move. - Desire
Hi, Bernie.|I'd like some prints.
What is that smell?|Chris?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, looks like somebody's|been in a fight,Jack.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)