- 99 min
- 329 Views
- It's a real nice sign. How much?|- I have to see ID.
- I left it at home. How much?|- Not unless you show me ID.
Why you being an asshole? Take the|money and let me get the f*ck out of here.
- It's the law and the policy...|- I don't give a f*ck about you,
and I don't give a f*ck about your laws.
- Take the goddamn money, all right?|- Let go of the beer.
- Don't be an asshole.|- Let go of the beer.
- Dick.|- Shithead.
Don't mention it.
I saw you this morning.
Got any dope?
Get in. I know where to get some.
Where are we going?
He did something bad to her, I know it.
We'll find her.|Where is that brother of yours?
Where's my Missy?
- I killed her.|- No!
I drowned her.
- A man's trying to sleep.|- Shh, Kim, please.
Please, Kim.|We'll make him buy you a new one.
It wouldn't be the same,|I want my Missy back.
Why are you so mean?
Stick your head up your ass if you|want quiet. Tim, you get back here.
- Lighten up.|- Tim.
Remember my age.
Open this door.
Hurry your ass!
Be right there.
- He's here early. Drug run, right?|- None of your business.
- No.|- I'll make the turdface buy you a new one.
I don't want the turdface to buy me|a new one. I want you to beat him up.
Oh, honey... Tim?
- Tim.|- Matt!
Beat it, fart.
Let me go with you guys.|Could show you a dead body.
What? You got a girlfriend now?
I'm not kidding. Look, I'm dying for a joint.
You get back in this house|right this instant. Tim. Tim!
What's this? Feck doesn't charge.
I charge. What? You think this car|runs on God's own methane?
- I don't know.|- Where were you last night, anyhow?
John was getting all out of control.
- I'll bet. Who else was there?|- Jamie.
Oh, Jamie. I didn't miss anything.
Now, Clarissa, maybe.
Keep your hands off Clarissa, dude.
Shit, what am I worried about?
What? Are you dying in there?
- Cheque's in the mail.|- It's me, Feck, Layne. Don't shoot, OK?
- I know, Feck.|- I shot a girl once.
I am your friend.
Yeah, you say so, huh?
- You're my friend?|- Yeah.
Yeah, maybe so.
- Don't you try anything.|- OK.
Why don't you and Matt come in and, uh...
- see Ellie?|- Oh!
I'd love to, Feck, you know?|But we're kind of, we're late for school...
- Oh, yeah.|- Yeah.
Well? How much you want, then?
Aw, come on. No, I came by to see|how you're doing, good old Feck.
Yeah, good old Feck.
Yeah. How much you want?
Just a couple of joints.
- You're my friend.|- Of course.
She had it coming, man.
Yeah, I know, Feck. You know,|women are evil. You had to kill her.
- All right. See you.|- All right, see you.
Thanks for the weed.
You're my friend.
Ellie, huh? The gun - did he have the gun?
You're my friend.
- I gave up yesterday, not today.|- I gave up lending.
Learn some self-control,|you're interrupting. Go on.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this River's Edge script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"River's Edge" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 29 Mar. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/river%27s_edge_17004>.