(0.00 / 0 votes)
...slapped a keep out sign on it.
What in the hell?
- Fire in the hole. | - That wasn't here last month.
- What are they doing? | - Scaring away the fish.
- Still stuck. | - Still? Okay.
- Is that supposed to work? | - It will this time.
Fire in the hole.
Dream on, sugar.
- What? | - I felt something.
- Shark. | - In Lake Verret? Girl, you tripping.
Get out of the water!
Come on, swim!
The temperature's 88 degrees.
And now back | to Louisiana's fav ourite music.
Mr. Sanders, I've reviewed your file.
Over the past three years, | you've been late on 14 payments.
Yes, ma'am. It's...
...June in advance, we don't waive | late charges...
...if you're delinquent in October.
Where's Morial? | He's the guy I deal with.
Mr. Sanders, you have to make | your payments on time.
- Yes, ma'am. | - Miss one more, we'll call your note.
- Take my boat? | - We will call your note.
You know I can't pay off | the entire loan...
...so I'm gonna have | to find a buyer, not easy...
...or you're gonna | repossess, right?
It's standard bank policy.
...I make my living with | that boat, and I live on it.
- I appreciate that. | - You don't.
- I beg your pardon? | - Lf you did...
Make your payments, Mr. Sanders.
- On time. | - Roger that.
- How about that? | - What's for dessert?
What's happening, rude boy?
All fruits ripe, Rick.
It looks like you're in phat city.
- Long way from the ten toe turbo? | - It looks deceiving, man.
I'm in a cross. That's why I called you.
I got to have what only | Bad Brett can give me.
- Okay, lay it down. | - Yo, homey, what's up with the shark?
That's my cousin, Ice. | Go ahead, show him.
Brett, him a crazy man. | He love to go swim with the sharks.
So one day off Cape Town, | he got bit, so now...
Whenever I get the chance, | I bite back.
- Look, can we...? | - Most def, man. Most def.
- No. | - He was my bayou boy, man.
- So? | - So when he went away...
Ice don't scuba. You in? | Ten percent finder's fee.
What am I finding?
- Million? | - Strong money.
- It's interesting. | - Go feed the piranhas.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)