- 98 min
- 31 Views
- Good morning. | - 'Morning.
Can you spell "parakeet"?
- Wrong. Try again. | - Wrong?
Wrong, Aunt Trish. Try again.
- What's for breakfast? | - My turn?
Would you get her out of there?
Shh with that "Aunt Trish" stuff.
- Call her Pat, will you? | - I'll try.
- You want to help me make breakfast? | - I'd love to.
What does "dclass" mean?
Yeah, they did.
Just a second.
which I have.
- Here. | - Thanks.
You look great.
Now remember, less is more.
We got eggs, sausage, bacon, dill pickles. | What will it be?
No. Not again.
I cook. You set the table.
- Done. | - A masterpiece.
Can I borrow this?
- You look like an Eskimo. | - I'm a California person.
I'm not used to wearing this stuff.
Doesn't it ever get warm in Chicago?
If I had my way, I'd keep you here forever.
- What are you gonna wear tonight? | - Last year's salary.
- It wasn't that expensive. | - Yeah?
- What are you gonna wear, Dad? | - My tux.
- The one you wore to your wedding? | - Yeah, that one.
- Fashion's never been your father's thing. | - It's a year old, dear.
- Handsome, but conservative. | - I agree.
Wait a minute, | you're on my side, remember?
No, thanks. We'll take the next one.
- Who's driving me to work? | - Me.
Thank you, my lady.
Fasten your seat belts.
You better be careful, honey.
he fell in and drowned.
- Only a boy could be that clumsy. | - You got that right.
Every new building has its problems.
Hold it, please!
- Bye, honey. | - Have a good day.
- Thanks for the lift. | - 'Bye, Dad.
'Morning, Gene. How you doing?
- 'Morning, Bruce. | - 'Morning.
- 'Morning, Mr. Gardner. | - 'Morning. What's with the heat?
Come on, we'll cut them off at the pass.
Our 50 elevators will be carrying...
approximately 12,000 passengers a day...
swiftly and conveniently, | to our many shops, offices...
condominiums, and restaurants.
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Poltergeist III" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 25 Sep. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/poltergeist_iii_16069>.