- 10 Views
TO MY GRANDMOTHER
- He's great, right? | - What's his name?
Nick Drake, an American | singer-songwriterfrom the 70's.
Is that bad? | - Sure is.
I'm kidding, | he's unknown but a genius.
He was 25. No, 26.
- How did he die? | - He was...
Well, he was...
- Just a second. | - Okay.
- What? | It's betterif we take my car.
It's only two hours, | it's all the same to me anyway.
Is this my CD?
- When'll you give it back? | - Later.
His mom found him, in England.
Isn't he American? | - No, English. Why?
I told this chick he was American.
Oh well, later.
- Poor thing! | - Yeah.
...in a small commercial.
I've done lots of theater,...
Before we begin I'd like to say...
...I'd be willing to give you...
...some pussy to do this film.
- Sure you won't be back tonight? | I'll be gone all weekend.
- That biologist again? | - No, I'm sick to hell of him.
- How do you do it? | - Same as always, Carola.
F*ck, my dear!
It can be fun at times, you know?
- Good luck. | - You bet.
- Hi! | - Hi!
- Well? | - My car's not ready.
I don't know.
He said to stop by tomorrow.
I had to take the bus, | what a madhouse!
- What about a taxi? | I had no money.
- How'll I get to Claudia's? | I don't know.
What am I supposed to do?
I don't know.
Send them to hell.
- Did you read my script? | - Yes. - So what?
Your character's well written, | but the story's banal.
That's what they gave me, | what am I supposed to do?
Send them to hell.
Are you enjoying this?
You don't seem like a chick who...
- A chick who? | - Who moans.
- What? | - Nothing, you make me laugh.
- At least that. | - What are you saying?
If you want to know, I even came.
Where are you going?
Seeing that you came.
Andrea, what's the time?
I have an audition! | - Midday.
It's so late!
I'm going out!
Oan you watch him for 10 minutes?
10 minutes max, thanks.
Thank you, thank you!
Filippo behave, okay?
Sweaters... | It's chilly at Claudia's.
So I can brush my teeth.
Have a seat.
I'm Bertier's assistant. | - You're not Bertier?.
I was impressed by your Italian. | I am Italian.
Photo and resume.
- Yes, but the director?. | - He's not here.
Maybe that was yourimpression.
- What was she like? | It's hard to explain.
Gimme an idea, a few words.
Stiff as a board.
Absolutely nothing, zero. | How do you call it?
- What? | - When a chick doesn't...
- Frigid? | - Right, she was totally frigid.
How can you be frigid at 25?
The cast is almost complete.
An 18 year old blonde, | your agent misunderstood.
Stand there anyway.
I'll have animals, chickens, pigs, | like a farm.
And I'll wear overalls.
These'll be mere bad memories, | you'll be a very bad memory.
Three years max.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Passato prossimo" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 26 Nov. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/passato_prossimo_15646>.