- 110 min
- 19 Views
(0.00 / 0 votes)
our aquarium full of fish, and our pet snake.
- Hang out at my grandma's house.
- My mom's a doctor and so is my dad.
- And we're twins.
- My family's all different.
My brother. - Basketball.
- We all love to travel in see places,
- We all have different personalities.
- [Girl] We are very close as a family,
and we're very unique.
Farming is a big part of our life.
- Oh, hi, so glad you're here, okay,
you're up next, alright?
Not the kind that holds you down,
but the kind you take with you on a big adventure
and can make you feel grounded.
- On a train from Omaha.
for a long time.
Then one day, he had a baby girl.
That was my mom.
And he always said that she was the anchor
that kept his boat from floating back out to sea.
My mom used to live in a big city far away.
She was really happy.
the best way and the best time to set sail
on her next journey.
in the bedroom, but gosh, it's hard with these heels.
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
- [Andrew] You need a big, strong man?
somebody who can move some furniture for me.
- [Andrew] Like a BIG, strong man.
- [Krystal] Yeah, like a HUGE, strong man.
- [Andrew] Like huge?
- [Krystal] Yeah, huge.
to study the tides.
- You got, uh, the wipers.
- There's a sunroof!
- [Little Girl] This made her very happy.
(smoke alarm beeping)
She's a really good cook.
But in order to get a baby, she had to pass a test.
So she went to an expert for help.
- [Little Girl] My mom says it's always okay to ask for help.
- We got your test results back.
- [Little Girl] That's when my mom was told
At this point, it looks as though
Now I know this isn't the news that you wanted to hear,
but there are options.
(Krystal and Andrew arguing)
- [Andrew] What are you talking about, alright!
That is nonsense, alright, and the books,
- I am trying, trying! - That's not how you live.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Parker's Anchor" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 23 Apr. 2021. <https://www.scripts.com/script/parker's_anchor_15614>.