- 130 min
- 946 Views
Flavor Flav, you've done it again.
He's gotta come outside.
l know, man. Yo, Bleek!
We're going to miss the game!
Boys, please be quiet!
- Psst!|- Oh, man!
l told you to tell your friends|not to come around.
Leave the boy alone.
- Oan l go outside now?|- When you've finished.
- What about then?|- We'll see.
- Let the boy be a boy, have some fun.|- He could be a bum for all you care.
He ls just 21 years old.
- You don't let me do nothing.|- You hear what l said?
Go tell him to go home.
Are you coming out?
Yo, Ty,|what'd l tell you about that stuff?
- Are you coming out?|- When l'm done.
- Done what?|- Finished my lesson.
- Forget him.|- We're going.
- l said l'll see you later.|- l'm glad my moms ain't like your moms.
- She lets me do whatever l want.|- Me, too.
- You!|- You're a effing bum.
- l'll see you later.|- We'll see you later, mama's boy.
- Sissy.|- Who you calling a sissy?
- You!|- You're a sissy, sissy.
When l finish my lessons,|l'll come down.
We'll win the game without you.
Bleek!|Get your butt out of that window.
Throw the ball, man!
Mommy,|l never get to play with my friends.
Now they callin' me a sissy.|l ain't no sissy.
l'm sick and tired of the trumpet.|l hate the trumpet!
- You better play that trumpet.|- Look...
- Don't say that.|- l can say it if l want to...
You got a lot of time|to be with your friends.
- Like when?|- l don't want you to grow up like them.
- This instrument can be your friend.|- Shut up! Shut up!
- l'm not having this.|- We'll go to a game.
- l don't want to go.|- l got a game on, OK?
- Go look at it.|- You spoiled him rotten.
He's not worth a damn. Listen.|Shut up! Don't you talk back to me.
l want you to pick up the horn,|and you're going to play the scales.
Moose ls worklng on a no-hltter.
l still hate it.
You need to get rid of him.
lt's your team. lt's your band.|You're the coach. Fire his ass.
Every night, three-hour solos.|Bleek, what's up?
lt's your band.
Get rid of this guy.|Go out there and play.
Bleek, just talk to the guy, all right?
Talk to him.
Left Hand Lacey on the piano.
The earl himself.|The earl of rhythm.
On the bottom, the bass,|Bottom Hammer.
- Rock bottom, that's my man!|- Bottom Hammer.
- Shadow Henderson.|- Shadow, l love you.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Mo' Better Blues" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 25 Nov. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/mo%27_better_blues_13901>.