- 115 min
- 1,702 Views
(0.00 / 0 votes)
I have to get to the hospital.
Perhaps you can empathize | with the people...
- What about them? | - No comment.
You know how many people | you've hurt?
Inquiries made prompted | an investigation...
- We're not using that. | - It's an exclusive.
- Why? | - You're not a judge. We're not a jury.
- Lou, you know him, right? | - Yes.
- You play golf. | - Yes.
His wife has cancer. Leave him alone.
- Wait. Three questions. | - No.
He's a sleaze. He stole money.
He took the savings...
We say that the man has no comment. | We don't ambush him at work.
- I just wanna ask him one question. | - No!
You are relentless, you know?
You forget, we cover the news...
...of this area | for the people of this area.
- If they wanted me in New York... | - They don't.
Excuse me! Excuse me, people!
Whose week was it | to kiss Max Brackett's ass?
- It makes you look like network. | - There's a line I won't cross.
I'm not asking you that.
I'm saying, move the line, | you get the story.
- Bob, are you going out to the museum? | - Yeah.
Mr. Brackett's taking that assignment.
You'll relate to the story.
- I have to finish my edit. | - I'll do it.
You are an asshole.
Laurie? Go down to the museum | with Mr. Brackett.
She's an intern.
Then you can be her mentor. | Teach her how to move the line.
- Hi. | - I'm gay.
- Mr. Brackett? | - Max.
- Max, can I put a microphone on you? | - Yes.
Then we'll find a few locals | to tell us...
...that without it, | the city's a dog kennel.
And then you're taking me to lunch.
- Answer. | - You're done.
- That the answer? You did it wrong. | - What?
It's much better on the lapel.
- We're looking for the curator. | - I know you. TV, right?
- Right. | - You're the TV guy.
- You're the museum guy. | - The guard.
Maybe we'll get you | to say that on camera.
- We don't pay much. | - More than I make here.
...and have a rich past.
...assembled by a museum.
If we do not learn from our past, | we will be...
- Yes, Mort. | - I see dinosaurs.
That's right, Mort.
- Very good. Thanks.
- It's okay, Mort. | - Okay, we're clear.
- You must've done this before. | - Good heavens, no. I haven't.
I thank you and wish you the best.
Hey, you, come on down from there.
- In the next room is a stuffed dodo. | - No!
- The mike. | - Why are they together?
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)