- NOT RATED
- 90 min
- 55 Views
Moscow, a city of those who
always a winner.
People come here to become billionaires, politicians,
diplomats and great writers.
Hello, this is Vyacheslav Kolotilov.
I brought you a novel.
- A terrible novel, What? - Nasty,
we will not publish
her experience. - Thank you. -Please.
Yes, to survive, we must
first to find her.
The main thing is not to despair. Fate
I need her face.
- All come, I'll say 1000 times, look where you are going
- Daniel, help me. - All killed.
- I feel sick. And I feel good, yes.
- Man, man, you hear me? Like you. In
- Lord, how beautiful, I'm such a movie just seen.
- Lie down, do not get up
Please do not move
- You are not misunderstood, I am a passenger.
- And who was behind the wheel?
- I know.
- Your documents.
- Police, help. That's my fault.
- How red?
- What are you talking about?
did not see red light, riding and hit a person.
- With a wink?
- I? I do not wink, I just a nervous tic.
- Do not listen to her, the Police. I'm sorry.
- You must be at the hospital.
- I do not need a hospital. Why the hospital? - Why?
- You have a claim?
- Yes, I went through a red light.
- Do you have a claim to the girl?
- A woman free path
- Now do it.
- Now do that, clean this up. - I'm sorry
me, I do not see red light. - Nothing.
- To pass and did not notice. Here you go. -
Thank you. - We are all lucky. Everything. let's go.
- Sorry. Nadia.
- Oh, Glory.
- I can do for you to do something. - Of course.
Do not go for it never to marry.
- And it's none of your business.
go Come on. - You know, Dan, go alone.
- You've got to the hospital.
- That's so repche.
- Nothing, nothing. So how do you romance, love?
- If, frankly, not very
- Some kind of hero you have, not a hero. Better
would have written myself. - Can.
- What are you doing?
- You are absolutely right.
The music is playing.
- Nadia, it's crazy. We have known each week.
- Oh. Sorry.
- I am in Moscow.
- What are you doing, you have exams soon.
- You know, it happened.
- How? - I was hit by a car.
- What. My God. You are alive, you're in the hospital, Vyacheslav?
- No, the doctor says I'll live.
- Foot in plaster. - Do you have a fracture?
- Yes, the fracture had to be delayed.
- Come back immediately.
- You have to go back?
- Aye. Yes.
- I really want this to be our last
separation, Nadia. You marry me?
- I agree.
- Wow, Nadia, you're in a hurry.
- We have all decided.
- And what if he does not come?
- Mom, this is not inherited.
- You should be ashamed. What if ...
- Lie, lie. What Daniel is not pleased.
- Well, my mother. - Such a good boy.
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Lucky Trouble" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 2 Dec. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/lucky_trouble_22964>.