- 102 min
- 94 Views
(0.00 / 0 votes)
Come on, wake up! | It's opening day!
David! I see you!
Davey, open up, man! Davey?
- I know you're there! | - Get up, David! Let's go! Get up.
Take it easy!
- You go golfing in your p. j.'s? | - What?
You got mud cleats | in them slippers?
- That's my name. Don't wear it out. | - It's a ridiculous name.
- Ain't it? | - I don't know you.
Well, hey, | I feel like I know you.
Davey! What's going on?
- Quiet! | - We're gonna go fishing.
You're insane. | The sun's not even up yet.
- Davey! | - Mr. Megessey.
- Just who do you think you are? | - Your room, huh?
How dare you?
- This you? | - ... two...
...three. | - You've changed. You're pretty.
- Mr. Megessey. | - Forget it.
- Will you wait? | - Forget it. It ain't your fault.
I covered ground. I call him up, | 'Mr. Busy', long distance.
'It's me,' I say. 'Right. Hey, | how are you? Long time. ' All that.
He says, 'We ought to get | together. ' I don't want nothing.
- He says, 'We ought to get together'. | - At six in the morning?
'Whenever,' he says. 'Opening | day?', I say. This is a question.
'Opening day', he says. This is an | answer. Here I am, 2500 miles later.
- And who is to blame for this? | - Mr. Megessey.
When did this telephone | call take place?
- Who needs this sh*t? | - Mr. Megessey.
David has had hangovers before.
What the hell? Martha, what...? | Martha, why...?
Well, get your butt in gear, | David. It's opening day.
What? Jesus Christ, you're all...
- It's opening day, man! | - No way.
- Rainbows this long. | - I ain't up to it.
Sure you are, David.
- What? | - You talked him into it.
- Didn't talk him into anything. | - You know, instant's fine with me.
- What're you doing? | - Got any milk?
Of course I've got milk.
What do you want for breakfast?
- Beer. | - For breakfast? That's horrible.
Breakfast beer. Ain't you ever | had a beer for breakfast?
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)