- 132 min
- 89 Views
Are you 'P'? P?
- Are you Pregnant? No sir, how can I be pregnant? How can I be pregnant, sir? Well..even if you're pregnant,
Mr. Aryan Grover.. ...for your 'Kl'.
- Why? Are you expecting a storm? Tsunami? Earthquake?
smile on his face.." "..pretending like he's a saint." "But he's a disaster
on the Moon or Mars." "Whether you hide in
that this marriage is real. And that you're not having
is to find out.. "Whether you two are actually
uniting in holy matrimony. ...or faking it for
the sake of the visa. No, sir. We love each other. Fine. We'll question you
- Agreed. Is this an arranged
marriage or a love marriage? Is it arranged or love? Love marriage.
- Love marriage. The name of your future wife's father. What?
- Your fat he r-i n-law? PK Patel.
- OK Patel. Huh!
- She has two fathers. What does Anaya do?
- She drives a cab. I am a cab driver. How much does the lady eat?
- Yes. Who sleeps first?
- Me. Who does the laundry?
- Me, of course. Who earns the most?
- Me. Who spends the most?
- Me. Is it all true?
- Yes. This is just too much. Yes, sir. We love each other. Haven't met any couple that
- Thank you, sir. Allah..now I must cross
to Anaya for this fake marriage. And she will help
submit your visa papers. Anaya will stay at your house
government and everyone else.. "That, you two are
a very loving couple. And then" divorce. And?
' And? And during this time,
I'll have to pay for all your needs. And never try to get close to me. This is too much. Come in. Come in. This is my home. This is where we're going to live. This is your room. Nice, isn't it? Come on. Please. This is the master bedroom. It's got a bigger bed. Enough for two. One.. Here's your advance. Count it. You should always be careful
husband and wife. I know it's fake.. but
I am not going anywhere. Listen, dude, cut the crap. You'll have to pay
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Guest iin London" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 29 Sep. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/guest_iin_london_9396>.