Welcome to San Francisco,|the city by the bay.
My name is Lucky. I'm a dog, in case you|hadn't guessed, and I belong to this man.
You remember Dr Dolittle, right?|The guy who can talk to animals?
Anyways, he's busier than ever.
Doctor, you've got Mr Carson at ten for|a full workup. Mr Wennington's EKG's at 12.
- Mrs Bloom's got a bad rash. I told her 11.15.|- Got you.
Buster's deworming is at 12.30. Misty's cough|is back. I put her in at one. Then neuters.
Any time, ladies. Thank you.
- Hi. My name is Bandit.|- How you doin', Bandit?
- And I'm a stray.|- That's OK. We're all strays.
I know how hard it is the first time.|Take your time.
- One paw at a time, Bandit.|- That's true.
Every dog in here can find a family|and be somebody's best friend.
Let me hear you say that.|Say: I am somebody's best friend.
- I am somebody's best friend.|- One more time:
I am somebody's best friend!
- I am somebody's best friend.|- That's right. That's right.
That'd be Rusty. Rusty's a watchdog.
- Who's Rusty?|- Rusty... Oh, no. Rusty!
It says "Must not lick...
...all the time. "
How long's it been|since you made baby turtles?
Not that long, maybe 20 years.
It'll be 48 years next Monday.
- Crush 'em up and put 'em in your food.|- What do they do?
Oh-oh, yeah, you're lookin' fine.
Ho-ho, comin' atcha, baby!
We're quiet so he doesn't know we're here.
Crikey, me arm!
- Thank you.|- Well, most of them did.
- Yeah, who's there?|- Hey, it's me. I forgot my key. Open up.
Well, then I guess you'll have to beg, huh?|Come on, boy, beg.
Come on. Get it? Role reversal.
Cos usually it's the human...
...that says to the dog...|- I know you better open up the door 'fore I...
Just open the door, Lucky.
- Guess who's back from France.|- John?
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss this Dr. Dolittle 2 script with the community:
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Dr. Dolittle 2" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 9 Jul 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/dr._dolittle_2_7204>.