- NOT RATED
- 97 min
- 246 Views
There's one at the Academy on 14th.
- Yeah, what?
- Covered Wagon. It's new, just come out.
- You got any dough?
- No. You got any?
Oh, look. There's Rocky Sullivan.
Walk right by him like we don't see him.
Oh, my books, they're coming loose.
Say, that ain't a bad-looking doll,
that one in the middle.
- The one with the pretzel legs.
- He means you, Laury.
- Why, the fresh...
- Don't be so smart-alecky, Rocky Sullivan.
- Go on. Beat it, pigtails.
- Trying to show off, ain't you?
- You better wipe your nose first.
- Is that so? I'll fix you.
- You better scram. You know the Rocky.
- Come on.
Wait till I get down there. I'll fix you.
- I'll slap you down.
- Oh! Why, you, you...
Come on. Let's get out of here,
dig up some corn.
You won't get away with that, Rocky.
I'll get even someday. You just wait.
hop a freight to Florida.
They say you can go swimming there,
even in January.
Sure, we can even hop one to California
if we wanted to.
Look here, "Rubelin Coal Company,
It's too bad it ain't winter. We could
"Everwrite Fountain Pen Company."
I wonder what's in there.
Come on. Let's take a look.
It's loaded full of cases.
Fountain pens. Hundreds of them.
- We can break that easy.
- We shouldn't, we don't need those pens.
- It ain't like stealing coal to keep warm.
- We can sell them.
What we don't take, we ain't got.
Look around. See what you can find
to break that lock.
All right, whoever's in here,
come on out.
Come on out, I say!
- What's the trouble?
Come on out of there.
Come on, you hoodlums.
You won't get away.
- Come out, or I'll come in after you.
- Let's make a break for it, Jerry, now.
Come on, Rocky! Jump!
- Hi, Jerry.
What do you hear? What do you say?
- How they treating you, Rocky?
- Like a prince.
on my bread. What a life.
- Is that a bad cut on your eye?
- Not bad. Just a few stitches.
Rocky, I've been worrying about
this all last night.
- I can't let you take the whole blame.
- Pipe down, want the flapper to hear?
Now get this. You got away, didn't you?
Okay. I wanna be a sucker.
But, Rocky, maybe if they thought
I was in on it, they'd go easier on you.
In a pig's eye. Just because you can run
faster, you don't gotta eat yourself.
- But it ain't fair to you, Rocky.
- Look, so they send me up. So what?
What've I got to lose? The old man's
I got caught, and you got away.
But you, Rocky. Supposing I was the one
who got caught, you wouldn't keep quiet.
- You'd make them send you up too.
- What do you think I am?
- I'd lay dead just like you're gonna do.
- You would?
Sure. Always remember, don't be a sucker.
- You talk like I can do it in a handstand.
That ain't no picnic. You'll be outside
having it soft on cushions.
It's tough. I'm not gonna mark time.
I'll scout around, make connections.
- Not only for me, for both of us.
- Why should I take the fall?
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Angels With Dirty Faces" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 27 Oct. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/angels_with_dirty_faces_2873>.