- 93 min
- 277 Views
- Well, Jimmy, you see...|- Tony!
I got this new, mature outlook. I don't|smoke, I don't drink, I don't curse.
Anyway, I would like to take you out.
Maybe we could have a drink,|maybe have some dinner. And...
- We're auditioning for the new show.|- Are you in it?
- Definitely. Are you a dancer?|- Yeah, couldn't you tell?
Oh, of course.|Why don't you come by tomorrow?
- I could put in a good word for you.|- No, don't do that. Please.
I really don't need any help|in that department.
- OK.|- Are you sure you can't go out tonight?
Well, if I don't see you any more,
- Want to eat?|- I got to get to the club.
- Why do you work at that club?|- Extra money.
- There's an audition tomorrow.|- I told you a week ago.
- Really?|- Yeah. You'll audition, won't you?
Why not?|Rejection's a hobby now.
Oh, listen to you!
Small world, isn't it?|Goodnight.
- Goodnight.|- Goodnight. Do you know her?
- Just informally.|- How did you meet her?
She was passing.|I said she was an OK dancer.
You told her she's OK!
Discuss this script with the community:
Translate and read this script in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add this screenplay to your bibliography:
"Staying Alive" Scripts.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 23 Oct. 2020. <https://www.scripts.com/script/staying_alive_18841>.